Sat, Nov 13|
Cacao Breathwork Ceremony Longmont CO
Mother Cacao opens our heart. Breathwork takes us to a journey into our feeling world.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Longmont, 11898 N 75th St, Longmont, CO 80503, USA
About the Event
SLIDING SCALE $80-$120
TICKETS ARE SET UP FOR $120
USE COUPONS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SLIDING SCALE ACCORDING TO YOUR CIRSCUMSTANCES
HELDCO $40 DISCOUNT
SUPPORTCO $25 DISCOUNT
LONGCO $10 DISCOUNT
AWAKENING BREATH AUSTIN
Virginia’s approach to the Cacao Ceremony comes from a place of gratitude and reciprocity to this beautiful plant. She has met this medicine and knows the plant’s gentle yet powerful effect this Spirit has in our lives. The Cacao Ceremony has been curated for participants to connect with Cacao’s Spirit. It is a ceremony that invites healing to the centers of energy in our bodies that are connected to our creativity and our ability to receive and give love.
This amazing plant awakens and summons our creative juices for us to bring forth the gifts that we have for the world.
Breathwork Ceremony:Breathwork supports the opening of our hearts, granting access to places within that we normally perceive as shadows and resist, as well as our inner shining light. Pairing this work with the medicine of Cacao can be a very powerful and revealing experience. Doing this practice in a sacred space and guided by Spirit opens the door to a multidimensional experience.
How to Prepare/Bring:
• Eat good nourishing food and drink plenty of water the day before and the day of and day after the ceremony.
• A desire to sing to, meditate with, pray for, pray to, and/or simply be in communion with the Spirit of this generous loving plant.
• You are invited to practice reciprocity in your relationship with the Spirit of Cacao by bringing offerings of flowers of any color, corn, tobacco (organic please), songs that speak to the cacao or the elements that sustain it, little crystals, or whatever else your heart guides you to bring. Please know that we are going to leave those at the land and/or offer it to the fire during or after the ceremony.
• Bring your favorite mug to drink the chocolate that will be offered as part of the ceremony.
• If you have a jaguar (crystal or other natural material) bring it with you for the altar (you will take it back home with you).
• Wear comfortable cloths. Self-identified women are encouraged to wear a long skirt.
• Yoga matt and a blanket.
• Your filled water bottle.
• Bring your journal.
COVID: We are all approaching this work out of our own intuition and listening to our hearts. No one should come if they are concern about their personal decision to be around other people (vaccinated or no) or if they think they have been exposed to any virus. Please stay home if you are presenting symptoms of a virus. Wear a mask when in proximity to others.
Virginia Wittebort, CPM
Community Herbalist in Women’s Health
Therapeutic Breathwork Facilitator.
Cacao Breathwork Longmont CO